Process Measurement & Analysis Ltd are committed to a policy of protection and improvement of the environment. This commmitment is demonstrated by our environmental policy statement which is based upon the ISO 14001 standard. As a company we embrace the objectives and goals set out below:
- To maintain a documented environmental management system with due regard to continual development.
- To meet, and where possible, exceed the requirements of all regulatory authorities in respect to the activities of the company.
- To set definable and measurable environmental objectives.
- To eliminate all forms of nuisance to the local community.
- To conserve natural resources and recycle materials where practicable.
- To reduce waste and employ waste management.
- To implement and maintain an envioronmentally safe transport strategy.
- To keep abreast of the latest environmental legislation and maintain awareness of developments in pollution prevention and environmental control technology.
- To communicate a complete understanding of the policy to employees and interested parties.
Please note that PMA holds a licence from the Environment Agency to both collect and recycle used plastic reagent and buffer containers and is pleased to discuss your requirements.